• When providing a service, Payter will process your details and those of potential end-users. This will include personal data and details of transactions. Payter will use caution when handling this data and will ensure that each transaction involving the processing of these details complies with prevailing legislation and regulations governing personal data protection, notably the Personal Data Protection Act.
• Payter will use the personal details supplied by you to provide you with the best possible advice concerning its products and services. Your personal details will be made available to all units of Payter B.V. and its associate companies, so as to provide you with the best possible advice and/or service at all times.
• Payter will exercise due care and consideration when handling your details. None of this information will be made available to third parties without your permission, other than to companies directly associated with Payter. If you would like to know which companies these are, we will provide you with a list in response to a written request.
• This privacy statement does not apply to the websites of third parties which may be connected to the Payter website via links.
• If you do not wish to receive any (further) marketing information from Payter, please notify us by sending an e-mail address or letter to Payter, Rozenlaan 115, 3051 LP Rotterdam. Any queries regarding this privacy statement, Payter’s data processing activities or the use of this website can be sent to us as described above.
• Payter reserves the right to amend this privacy statement. You are advised to regularly read this privacy statement to remain up-to-date with any such amendments.